EXCLUSIVE SIDING FEATURES FOR SOUTH JERSEY HOMES
Alside siding is made from a proprietary compound developed by engineers for uncompromising performance. Each ingredient contributes in a unique way to its beauty, durability and lasting quality.
- PureStrength™ vinyl resin is the main ingredient in Alside vinyl siding. It provides strength and weather resistance while preventing moisture infiltration, even in extreme weather. Panels won’t rot, warp, shrink or swell. Maintenance is minimal and value is preserved.
- Ti-Shield™ titanium dioxide prevents ultraviolet degradation, so even the hot summer sun won’t damage your siding’s beautiful surface.
- StayRight™ vinyl stabilizers help to prevent heat degradation during the manufacturing process and after installation.
- TrueShield™ impact modifiers provide exceptional impact resistance, helping your siding resist dents and dings from routine around-the-house activities.
- DesignersChoice™ pigment concentrates produce uniform colors that go clear through the panel. The colors can’t wash away because they are part of the siding itself.
- ChromaTrue® is a weatherable polymer which provides superior fade resistance and better performance on darker colors.
Get In touch
Get a Free Estimate or Schedule an Appointment
Family-owned and operated, Archer was founded on the principle of quality work at a fair cost, we are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations through diligently meeting scheduling deadlines and providing constant and continuous communication throughout every phase of every project. Unlike other companies, on the initial visit to your home, the Archer team takes an in-depth analysis of your home to access full scope of project.
Archer Exteriors is proud to serve our customers in multiple markets throughout the U.S.
With over 30 years of expertise in the exterior renovation business, Archer Exteriors is proud to serve South Jersey, and many other states in the US.
341 Harding Highway
Pittsgrove, NJ 08318
Archer Exterior Renovations:
NJ Lic. #13VH01492600 | PA Lic. #PA082127 | DE Lic. #1998205023 | VA Lic. #2705052330 | MD Lic. #22479361 | MA Lic. #158356 | RI Lic. #21453 | CT Lic. #HIC.0619633
SC Specialty Lic. #53306 | SC Roofing Lic. #G119249 | GA Lic. None Required | TN Lic. #73399 | FL Roofing Lic. #CCC1327720 | FL Specialty Lic. #SCC131151513 | CO: None Required