Exclusive Siding Features for South Jersey Homes
Alside siding is made from a proprietary compound developed by engineers for uncompromising performance. Each ingredient contributes in a unique way to its beauty, durability and lasting quality.
- PureStrength™ vinyl resin is the main ingredient in Alside vinyl siding. It provides strength and weather resistance while preventing moisture infiltration, even in extreme weather. Panels won’t rot, warp, shrink or swell. Maintenance is minimal and value is preserved.
- Ti-Shield™ titanium dioxide prevents ultraviolet degradation, so even the hot summer sun won’t damage your siding’s beautiful surface.
- StayRight™ vinyl stabilizers help to prevent heat degradation during the manufacturing process and after installation.
- TrueShield™ impact modifiers provide exceptional impact resistance, helping your siding resist dents and dings from routine around-the-house activities.
- DesignersChoice™ pigment concentrates produce uniform colors that go clear through the panel. The colors can’t wash away because they are part of the siding itself.
- ChromaTrue® is a weatherable polymer which provides superior fade resistance and better performance on darker colors.